good chance to reflect on the things we’ve done throughout it.
students have done and all they have achieved. I am so very proud of all of my students and am sad to see them
go, however really excited for everything that is to come next year!
getting back to school next year and meeting my new class. I have just finished my first term as a casual teacher
and am looking forward to the exciting adventure of having my very own class, learning and growing with them
throughout the year!
you take the well deserved time to rest and recuperate, doing all the things you wish you could have done during
the year. If you are looking for some inspiration of things you could do or try during your holidays, have a look at
our previous post: Top 5 ways Teachers can relax this summer
you also keep developing your creative spark 🙂
– Top 10 things I wish I’d know as a first-year teacher!
– Starting your year: activities galore
– Navigating PBL: Where should you start?
– Useful Units! Fun and interactive units for your class.
– Behaviour Management: Managing those extra challenging students.
what topics you would like us to cover or know about, We are constantly learning and want to share this learning
with you, we also love helping others! So help us help you 🙂